Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New haircut!!

Okay, so I did it!  I chopped at least a good 4 - 5 inches off of my hair today and I love it!  Looks a lot healthier and less maintenance.  Which is going to be great for the summer. 


This picture reminds me of Diane Keaton for some reason.  I feel like I have taken on a more mature look.  ha!  
                                                        Couldn't be happier with it.

Now also, check out that sweater I am wearing.  It is so darn cute.  I bought it at a yardsale last week for a $1. I am in love with it!

Here's a different view so you can appreciate every angle of it.

The picture was taken this morning before my haircut.  Love this sweater!  It's faded glory brand so it must have been sold at Walmart.  I am so glad I found it!  
That's all today folks!  :-)

No comments: