Friday, March 7, 2014

Awkward

Today, at Kelly's Korner,  there is a link in for awkward childhood photos or just awkward photos in general.  Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of childhood pictures so I am importing what we do have. The great 80's!  I so miss those years. 


This picture was the standard Olan Mills family picture.  My hairdo consisted of the ever so popular "dove wings" as my mother used to call them.  I think even my brother had dove wings…lol  I was the one in the front with the gap in between my front teeth.  My mother promised me that over time my gap would close up so not to worry about getting braces.  You know they never did close up and I had to get braces when I was 25!  :/

My sister and I in Middle School.  For some reason I looked so grumpy in this picture but this picture of the two of us just screams awkward.  ha!
And that is about it!  The braces and other typical awkward pictures did not come until later.  I loved my younger years though.  Brought up in a home filled with love and happiness. 


No comments: