Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Memories

This is me first thing this morning.  Real party pooper.  Maybe it was because I got up so early but I wasn't ready to shine yet.  


Then the day brightened when I saw these two!


Sweetness!


Special Moments.





Is it just me or did they add an extra gaming strategy with the fire and ice in Sorry?  I don't remember that from when I used to play when I was younger.



She is much braver than her momma. I could never hold a turtle like that. 


Check out that turkey.  It was so moist.  I used the brown paper bag method.  I had it drowning in chicken broth, Rosemary, Thyme and butter.  Perfect!

I found this and thought it was perfect for the day.

Hope your day was special.

Ill leave you with these two silly kids.  :-)


They wanted to talk to Santa yesterday at the mall.

No comments: