Monday, October 10, 2016

Bedroom Ideas

Pillow top mattress?  Yes, please!! 
I currently do not have a bed frame for my queen size mattress. Which means I am basically a foot away from the floor.  It gets kind of old.  My last bed frame was bought from a consignment shop; albeit it was brand new when I bought it.  I only had the bed frame for about a year and a half and it broke in two spots.  I don't weigh that much but my bed couldn't handle it, obviously.  So I'm looking around for a new bed.

Here are a couple of beds/bedrooms that I would love.  That's the good thing about being a single gal, I can girly up my room as much as I want!!  Ruffles and lace galore!  



This flows more toward Shabby Chic.  ❤️


More modern but still luxurious looking.  ❤️❤️


How I would love a big chandelier in my bedroom with a big fluffy down comforter.  ❤️❤️❤️


This was a remodel I just watched on fixer upper.  Love the size of this bed.  

So basically it looks like I am leaning more towards a cushioned headboard that is big because my son and I enjoy reading in bed.  

So there are a few ideas.  💤💤

1 comment:

essay best said...

I like picking p my home decore ideas from Ikea, but I like yours too. Since my house is not so huge, I send to use space very wisely. I'm a minimalist.