Sunday, May 1, 2016

Just Praise Him!

On the days I don't know what to do...I praise him!

I recently went through a divorce, was married for 20 years.  Never would have thought my husband would ever file.  It turned out to be one of the best things that happened in my life.  It opened my eyes to things I never knew about people in my immediate circle.  

God brought me through that time.  It's still ongoing hurt and trying to learn how to cope but God will give you the strength to persevere through any storm he sends your way.  

The little blessings that get me through the day...


Texts from my son!  He is such a sweetheart!  Puts an instant smile on my face.


Going to the gym!  If you're feeling good physically, you'll be emotionally and mentally healthy too.


Spending time with these two!  Always laughter.  Laughter is the best medicine!


And shopping!  I love this one piece romper.  And also attending church!  Which is where this picture was taken.

I'm not the strongest I can be everyday because I'm human.  Some days my kids see me cry but I know I'll get through it with God's help.  I'm not the only one in this life trying to push a boulder up a hill.

I recently got a notice back from the doctor that could be pretty serious but I'm praying and believing for complete healing.  Again, praying for complete healing!

I pray that anything someone else may be going through out there that they find the strength to keep going and believing God is in control!

Some encouragement!




No comments: