Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween!

Another successful year of fall fun!

James dressed up as Jason.  He was out scaring a few people.  πŸ˜Š



We went downtown Deland and soon found out next year we're going back to Victoria Park.  A lot more fun and a lot better candy!

This weekend my boy wanted some pics taken with his momma at the photo booth so we did just that!



I was also able to get some fall decor up at my house.  Had fun taking that out of storage, dusting off and displaying for all to see.  





(Minus the cat and ghost - I took that to work)





And as far as fashion goes, my eyes are always open to good deals. 

Here's just a few. 


Bought this cute navy and white polka dot top from New York & Company.  Love it!


Cute peplum top from the Gap.  It's so soft!

And last just a red and black plaid top.  Loving plaid this season. 


And because Like mother like daughter.  

My baby girl modeling on the runway.  

That's it!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜

No comments: