Sunday, September 6, 2015

Random Fashion pics

Not a lot to say so thought I'd make today a fashion post with some things that I like and love!  

I went to Tjmaxx and being the window shopper that I am, I went and tried on some cute dresses but didn't buy anything!  It satisfied me at the moment.

The first was called a tunic dress



It wasn't one of my favs but I could wear a shaper underneath so it could look better. 

The second was a shirt dress.  I loved this one.  It was an XL so it was a little too big for me but I love the idea of it.  


I saw this in a Kohls ad so I had to go try it on.  This camo skirt, I actually liked the two paired together.  Only prob was the skirt was $40 even after discounts, bummer!  Can't afford it but cute, cute!


Lastly , had to throw in a cute bathing suit that I found that I think fits my body type perfectly.  Still working on those abs and thighs.  


What bathing suit I'd love to wear: 


So cute!!

My outfit to church this morning.  Maxi skirts are a necessity!


Can't wait for fall to come around!  Itll be time for some layering.

Love, love this shirt!

I really like this outfit but my non- existent social life, I'd have nowhere to wear it.  But cute indeed!


No comments: