Monday, April 27, 2015

New Series

Out of necessity for healing, I have decided to start a series about "What to expect after suffering a mental breakdown".  The Healing that comes with it and the need to know that it will be okay.   Life does go on after suffering with a mental illness and you can continue with everyday life.

I want to do some praying about this and allow the lord to give me the words to speak and write.  I hope this will be helpful in the healing not only for myself but for others that may have experienced something like this.

God is good and he gets us through every storm.  He was here yesterday,he is here today and he will be there tomorrow!  That old saying, God only gives us what we can handle.




Hoping that Monday is the start to a great week! :-)

No comments: