Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pondering...

Life!   I'm about to turn 40 this year and just soaking in each moment of life.  All the twists and turns.  Seeing what God has in store for me, what he wants to do in my life.

An amazing blessing in my life is this little guy.  My amazing son, James.  He is truly a treasure!  


Although in school he is trying to give his momma a heart attack. He is in jeopardy of promotion to the 4th grade.  Big sigh.   I love him so much!  
I was able to get a copy of my daughters school picture this year.  7th Grader on our hands!  Lol!  😊. She is loving school! Not necessarily loving life.  Typical teenage outlook on life - boring, nothing to do, everybody is mean can't go anywhere or do anything.  Welcome to life kiddo! It only gets better! 


In other news, my tax return finally came in so I can get my hair done.  Just need some color, that's it!  

We did participate in a 5k this past weekend.  It was a lot of fun! 


Still not placing in the races but it's still fun to run regardless.  

Have a great day folks!!  :-). 

Live Life Happy!

No comments: