Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm going to wash that gray right out of my hair..

So, I've discovered that I 'm not even 40 yet and the grays are beginning to be more prominent.

I am so discouraged.

I took a few pictures on my camera (trying to test out the timer) and I discovered another thing, my daughter and I smile alike.  When she was younger she would always smile and it would be all teeth.  I tried to encourage her to smile a little smaller (ha, is that possible?! :-))






This picture was before date night with my husband.  Trying to work on reconciliation.

We went to Red Lobster!  I was spoiled. Imagine being barely able to buy groceries and then being treated to a 3 course dinner .  I was beside myself that night.

It's almost Valentines Day!  I can't wait to put out some decorations this weekend.  XOXOXO


No comments: