Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday

It is Friday and I am inspired to do absolutely nothing today!  It is chilly out and I think I am going to veg inside my nice, cozy warm home!  My son is playing with his Christmas presents, so I can guarantee at least a few minutes of him being occupied without being bored.  ha!

Yesterday was a wonderful day at my mother's home spent with family and close family friends.  It's nice to sit around and catch up on old stories and new stories.  See the siblings that you normally wouldn't get to see in everyday life.  I am so blessed with the people in my life.  They all can truly offer something in this world.

The world is a better place with this little guy!  James Michael Smith is such a loving little boy and I am so glad to call him my son.  He makes his momma so proud.




Hoping that next year is full of things that inspire us all to do some good in this world.  Spread love, and donate to the needy.  Spend time with those less fortunate and don't give up on all the promises that God has for us.

Welp, that is all for now!  Peace, Love and Happiness.



No comments: