Monday, September 30, 2013

Thyroid Diagnosis

A few weeks ago I posted that I was a little concerned about my health because I was experiencing extreme fatigue and bad headaches.  It turns out I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Which basically means my thyroid doesn't produce enough of a particular T hormone for my metabolism to work correctly.  It also causes several other side effects such as fatigue.  I have been on medication now for a couple of months and honestly I feel the same. I often question the medication, what is exactly is it supposed to do?  ha!  I am sure it is working "behind the scenes" internally and helping even though I can't see it or feel it.

I am still praying for a complete healing on this, it seems so odd to me for me to be diagnosed with a thyroid problem out of nowhere, so I am praying that it goes away just as quickly as it came!



 

Just came back from a 2 mile walk, so I am about to just relax for the evening.  Prayers, Prayers, always need em'!  <<<<<




No comments: