Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer is fast approaching....

I am so thrilled that summer is approaching!  Yes, I miss the days of sunshine and days at the pool, I can not wait!

Speaking of summer, I am taking a summer course to hopefully get my degree maybe by the time I am 40!  If I can just keep my focus and attention on getting my degree, I would be so happy!  That does mean though that my husband will have to watch the kiddos for me a little more in the evenings and I won't be able to spend quite as much time with them 2 of the 5 days in the week but so worth it in the long run!  I am so excited, it is only a Math course but even still one step closer! 

I had to post a picture of one of the ladies that I just think is adorable!  Mrs. Jessica Simpson with her daughter, Maxwell (I love that name).  I found this picture on the web and I just think her and her baby are absolutely adorable!  I used to watch Jessica and Nick Lachey on their reality show, Newlyweds and have since followed her throughout her career.  And of course I enjoy a lot of her cd's that she has put out.  Now I hear she is pregnant with baby #2!!



Just recently my son cut his hair. I have been wondering when it was going to happen with my kids.  My daughter did cut her hair once but it was in such an inconspicuous place, it was hard to notice for several days.  It was towards the back of her hair so not quite as obvious.  So my son thought he would try it out.  He comes to me with a huge chunk of hair missing in the front.  I said, "James what happened"..he said "it just fell out".  He says, "see, come here" and he takes me into the bathroom to see the chunks of hair on the bathroom floor. Never mind the scissors laying on the counter. Too darn cute.  So we did have to take him to the barbershop.   This is the end result.  Kind of like an Army cut.  Not sure who loves it more, him or my husband! 



One more picture I thought I would post is our recent Mother's Day getaway to the beach!  We only stayed for one night but we still enjoyed our time there.  This is what we woke up to the next morning.  Just beautiful!  Well, that is about it for now! 

No comments: