Monday, August 6, 2012

Wall Display

Hello!  I am linking in with Kelly's Korner to show different ways to display pictures on the walls. 



This wall is for pictures of my kids.  Once a year on Christmas we get their picture taken together and this is the wall that they all go on...It is starting to become a  tad bit cramped so we may need to look at different options this year.


These are vintage type pictures of my kids and I just set them on a shelf and it looks simple but clean.



I am sure you all have seen these, plate racks or picture display.  Another neat way to display pictures throughout the home.



This is just another shot of how we display some of our pictures...in my daughters room we put up a picture and had a neat little quote underneath.  It says, "Once upon a time, there was a princess". 

No comments: