Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pictures of Dining Room

On one of the blogs that I follow, once a year they post pictures of their homes to give others decorating ideas/tips whatever it may that you are looking for.  If you are like me, you love this!  Because I love getting decorating tips.  Thought I would post a picture today of my dining room because I am loving it though I am in need of a hutch or buffet server to put in here. 

It is interesting, after taking pictures it truly does show you where maybe there is just a little too much clutter in the room and I may need to minimize a few nicknacks.  For now though, this is it!





I love taking pictures of my home and everything that I have done decorating wise but in my heart I always remember that bible verse that says "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal." Matthew 6:19. So although I love decorating, none of this matters when it comes to eternity!  God Bless our Home!  :) 

No comments: