Monday, November 10, 2008

Whew!

Sorry that I have not written lately..Life just seems to get away from me.

Have you smelled the air today? God gave that to you. Have you had a chance to clean your house today? God gave that to you. Have you had a chance to kiss your kids today? God gave that to you.
Don't ever forget how you got to where you are today. God has always been beside us every step of the way. I say that for myself as well because I need that constant reassuring that the life I have now is a result of my constant prayer and faithfulness throughout my life. I can not ever take it for granted. The minute I do I am saying that God what you gave me is not good enough, and I don't ever want to look at God and say that. Thank you Jesus for every trial, for every heartache along the way because that is how I have ended up where I am today. It has shaped me into who I am today. I may not be the best but I am trying to be the best me that I can be.

I will post more pictures here in a little bit of what I am doing around the house...I just wanted to post and say hi and let people know that I am still a part of the blog land just have not had a lot of time lately to post. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Hey there! I promise that I will get over to you next week and help you post your blog links!!